- There could be multiple reasons that you have not received your $1000 Credential Achievement Award. Please check your email inbox for emails from email@example.com. If you have any emails from firstname.lastname@example.org, please read them in their entirety. See below for some of the most common reasons you may not have received your Credential Achievement Award.
- You have not yet started or submitted your Certification Form.
- Your Certification Form is still pending review. It can take up to 4 weeks for a review to be completed.
- Your Certification Form was submitted incorrectly, and you still need to email the correct documents to email@example.com.
- Your Certification Form was submitted incorrectly, and a Student Journey Team member still needs to correct your Certification Form on your behalf. It can take up to 4 weeks for a Team Member to correct and approve your Certification Form.
- The Student Journey Team needs information from your college and is still waiting to hear back from them.
It’s been several weeks now since I submitted All required/requested credentials for class A CDL course
and I still haven’t been awarded the $1,000 or heard anything
Hi Rex! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into that for you. Thanks!