- In order to apply for Virginia Ready you must ensure you meet Virginia Ready’s eligibility criteria. View our full criteria and learn more about the Scholar Application process at https://www.vaready.org/learn/sign-up/
- You are enrolled in a VA Ready supported course
- You are applying prior to or within the 5 calendar days of your class starting (1st calendar day is the first day of class. You must submit your VA Ready Scholar Application as final prior to your class starting or within the first 5 calendar days of your class starting to be eligible for VA Ready.)
- You are domiciled in Virginia
- You are looking to increase your skill set by earning a credential for an in demand job in a growth sector
Then, you must be accepted into Sentara College of Health Sciences’s Patient Care Technician Program. After being accepted into the program , you have to visit our site at https://scholars.vaready.org to submit your Scholar Application as final no later than 5 calendar days after your course’s start date.